Registered Nurse (RN) - Oncology Unit
Buffalo, New York
Trusted Nurse Staffing LLC has specialized in the placement of nursing (RN s, LPN s) and allied healthcare professionals (OT s, PT s, SLP s, Assistants and techs) for nearly 10 years. We provide a broad range of staffing opportunities to clinicians including permanent placement, local/travel assignments and PRN.
We can provide you with your " dream job assignment. Whether you want to stay close to home or travel around the country, Trusted Nurse Staffing can open the doors for you to some of the best healthcare job opportunities at the finest hospitals and healthcare facilities in the country.
Trusted Staffing understands that the industry has seen many changes over the years, but we remain dedicated to providing quality healthcare staffing solutions nationwide. Our success is built on our ability to meet the specific needs of the clients and healthcare professionals that we represent day in and day out. We pride ourselves on our superior customer service!
Discipline / Modality: Registered Nurse (RN) Oncology Unit
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quantity: (3) Day and (3) Night
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
Shift/Workdays: Day Shift and Night Shift
Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse (RN) License and BLS Certification
Special Skills/Experience Required: 1+ years of Oncology experience, 1+ years of travel experience preferred
Typical Procedures Performed: An oncology nurse is a nursing professional who specializes in caring for people with cancer. Oncology nurses often serve as your first line of communication, and help coordinate the many aspects of your care throughout cancer treatment. They may perform a number of duties, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Review your health history
- Assess and monitor your physical and emotional status
- Keep track of your laboratory, pathology and imaging studies
- Safely administer medications, fluids and cancer treatments
- Collaborate with your doctors and other clinicians about your treatment plan
- Help you understand the disease, your treatment plan and possible side effects
- Help translate complex medical terminology and answer questions
- Communicate with your doctors on your behalf
- Help you plan for and manage symptoms throughout treatment
- Competitive pay rates
- Travel Assignments Nationwide
- Free, quality, private housing or housing subsidies
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Healthcare Insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Certification and Licensure Reimbursement
- Sign-On & Completion Bonuses and Travel Reimbursements
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!