Registered Nurse (RN) - Psych Unit
Mt. Gretna, Pennsylvania
Trusted Nurse Staffing LLC has specialized in the placement of nursing (RN s) and allied healthcare professionals (OT s, PT s, SLP s, Assistants and techs) for nearly 10 years. We provide a broad range of staffing opportunities to clinicians including permanent placement, local/travel assignments and PRN.
We can provide you with your " dream job". Whether you want to stay close to home or travel around the country, Trusted Nurse Staffing can open the doors for you to some of the best healthcare job opportunities at the finest hospitals and healthcare facilities in the country.
Trusted Staffing understands that the industry has seen many changes over the years, but we remain dedicated to providing quality healthcare staffing solutions nationwide. Our success is built on our ability to meet the specific needs of the clients and healthcare professionals that we represent day in and day out. We pride ourselves on our superior customer service!
Job Description: ***RN EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Discipline / Modality: Registered Nurse (RN) - Psych Unit
Location: Mt. Gretna, PA
Quantity: (3) Days and Night Positions
Target Start Date: ASAP Start
Assignment Length: 13 weeks
Shift/Workdays: 7a - 7p and 7p - 7a
Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse (RN) License and BLS Certification
Special Skills/Experience Required: 1+ years of Psych experience, 1+ years of travel experience preferred
Mental health nurses also work closely with patients who have mental health issues. They are experts in assessing, diagnosing and treating people with psychiatric problems. Mental health nurses work as part of a team to provide total medical care for the patient. Some of the common duties of a mental health nurse include:
- Evaluate the mental health needs of patients
- Come up with treatment plans for the patient
- Provide psychotherapy services
- Provide personal care to the patient
- Provide care in coordination with families, doctors and other health professionals
- Give medications
At Trusted Nurse Staffing we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Travel Assignments Nationwide
- Free, quality, private housing or housing subsidies
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical Coverage and Guardian Dental
- 401(k) and FSA
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Certification and Licensure Reimbursement
- Sign-On & Completion Bonuses and Travel Reimbursements
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!