Business Development Representative - Trusted Nurse Staffing
Buffalo, NY 14204
The Business Development Representative would report to our Director of Sales.
The right candidate takes their work life seriously, never stops trying to achieve, and desires an exciting, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company. In addition to the need to succeed, we are looking for positive contributors to our thriving office atmosphere.
As a Business Development Representative with Trusted Nurse Staffing, you will be responsible for managing accounts and bringing on new business
Essential Job Functions:
- You will be required to develop new accounts and build relationships with existing clients.
- Develop recruiting/sales strategies designed to identify qualified candidates/clients through various recruiting/sales tools
- Evaluate candidate s strengths compared with the client s requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidates (if necessary).
- Manage/oversee contract employees while on assignment with client accounts.
- Organize/Maintain all submissions and follow ups on candidates presented to our client accounts.
- Communicate with peers providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Work with vendor management systems or other staffing technologies to assist with account management.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Work with Director of Sales to meet/exceed budget expectations set forth for fiscal year
- Have a Bachelor s degree in related field
- 1-3 years experience in sales within the Staffing industry
- Previous recruiting experience a plus
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with various networking methods
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
Commission/Bonus: $15, 000 - $20, 000 per year