Compliance Manager - Trusted Nurse Staffing
Buffalo, NY 14204
If you are in search of a collaborative environment, and the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment, Trusted Nurse Staffing is looking for you!
- Maintain compliance calendar and documentation of all compliance activities
- Triage incoming new hires and assist with onboarding when necessary.
- Managing the compliance program, branch reporting, and I9 / Joint Commission requirements.
- Continuous development of program and training of internal staff.
- Ensure that regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, communicated and adhered to.
- Prepare reports regarding compliance operations and progress on a routine basis
- Collaborate and partner with the Director of Operations and Division Manager with regards to applicant tracking, candidate dispositioning and data integrity processes.
- Oversee and manage the background investigation process to ensure Company meets internal compliance standards and local laws
- Manage HR Policies, employee relations & performance management processes
- Maintain health insurance files with respect to new/existing enrollments. Coordinate with the carrier for new hires/terminations and communicate effective/termination dates with the recruitment team.
- Counsel HR team on I-9 compliance, onboarding, workers compensation, wage payment requirements, employee complaints, performance management, employee & candidate screening, disciplinary actions and employee separation best practices.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state and local employment laws
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and satisfy numerous competing demands
- Self-motivated and ability to complete matters without supervision; must be able to work independently and be execution-oriented. With the ability to work collaboratively to accomplish assignments, with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Assist with termination process, to include requesting and reviewing paperwork, completing exit interviews, and ensuring termination is properly processed in all systems; work with manager to determine if role should be subsequently backfilled or closed.
- Staffing Experience is preferred by not required
- High level of professionalism and discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism and integrity
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment with very strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
Salary: $50, 000 - 60, 000.00 per year plus benefits
- Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)