Division Manager - Trusted Nurse Staffing
Buffalo, NY 14204
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Division Manager' s responsibility is to provide leadership, to plan, to organize, and direct activities and strategies for the assigned branch to assure that operational and financial goals are reached. The Division Manager must also manage and provide direction to the staff on how to effectively meet or exceed company goals through controlling expenses and increasing company recruitment revenue. The Division Manager must wear many hats and be able to adjust to change at a moment' s notice. Primary Responsibilities include the following:
- Motivate staff by providing clear direction and positive feedback.
- Directing customer service activities to establish and improve customer service with our clients and our contract staff.
- Troubleshoot Client/Contractor issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Planning, directing and monitoring recruitment activities, which include communicating and tracking recruitment goals and increasing business development opportunities within the division.
- Managing account receivables and ensuring credit worthiness of all clients.
- Conducting division meetings, preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information to the Director of Operations, CFO and CEO.
- Conduct ongoing review of the division s resources and make recommendations accordingly.
- Providing staff development, leadership and training in sales, marketing and general operations.
- Assisting in hiring, training, counseling and promoting of the internal staff in the division to ensure that they are highly competent, effective and professional in their roles.
- Encourage high levels of performance for the recruitment team. Set goals and expectations for the team; review progress of established objectives and motivate to meet their deliverables.
- Demonstrate the company s core values, operating principles and service differentiators
Technical Skills / Experience / Requirements:
- College Degree - Preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the staffing industry preferred
- 3 years in a sales/business development, or sales management role is required
- Excellent management skills.
- Training and development skills.
- Ability to meet sales goals and drive market and revenue growth in a hands-on role
- Communication skills, written and oral.
- Exceptional at building and maintaining lasting relationships with customers
- Previous experience of managing P&L is a plus
- Account Receivable/Collection experience.
- Great decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to deliver the highest level of customer service and motivate others to do the same
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook; experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
If qualified and interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please respond to this posting with your resume