Program Assistant - Trusted Choice Homecare
Syracuse, NY 13201
Under the general direction of the Program Manager; the Program Assistant aids with inbound consumer phone calls, compliance with DOH regulations and day-to-day operational oversight.
- Handle high volume phone calls from current TCH active Consumer roster.
- Provide support to Program Manager with daily activities.
- Maintain current and correct database for all Consumers and Personal Assistants assigned to Program Manager.
- Assist Compliance team in pre-employment process of Personal Assistants hired by a consumer on the TCH roster.
- Assist Payroll department in collecting, organizing and finalizing weekly timecards.
- Meet benchmark requirements based on customer service guidelines.
- Ensuring all internal policy and procedure requirements are met to remain in compliance.
- Complete administrative tasks requested by Program Manager.
- Ability to handle after hour inquiries or issues in a prompt manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet budgeted goals and customer service based KPIs
- Able to work as a team and individually without supervision
- One (1) year experience in the home health industry (Preferred)
Salary: $35, 000 per year plus benefits (based on experience)
If qualified and interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please respond to this posting with your resume