Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery Unit
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Trusted Nurse Staffing LLC has specialized in the placement of nursing (RN s, LPN s) and allied healthcare professionals (OT s, PT s, SLP s, Assistants and techs) for nearly 10 years. We provide a broad range of staffing opportunities to clinicians including permanent placement, local/travel assignments and PRN.
We can provide you with your " dream job assignment. Whether you want to stay close to home or travel around the country, Trusted Nurse Staffing can open the doors for you to some of the best healthcare job opportunities at the finest hospitals and healthcare facilities in the country.
Trusted Staffing understands that the industry has seen many changes over the years, but we remain dedicated to providing quality healthcare staffing solutions nationwide. Our success is built on our ability to meet the specific needs of the clients and healthcare professionals that we represent day in and day out. We pride ourselves on our superior customer service!
Discipline / Modality: Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery Unit
Location: Oak Bluffs, MA
Quantity: (2) Days and (3) Nights
Target Start Date: ASAP START
Assignment: 7a - 7p, 7p - 7a
Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse (RN) License, BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, EFM Certification Preferred
Special Skills/Experience Required: 1+ years of Labor & Delivery experience, 1+ years of travel experience preferred
Typical Procedures Performed: Labor and delivery nurses care for women and their infants during labor and childbirth. They are responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
Specific labor and delivery nurse job duties include:
- Providing support for the mother during labor
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother s vital signs
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team
- Assisting with inducing labor
- Coaching the mother during delivery
- Identifying and assisting with complications
- Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections
- Monitoring and performing tests on newborns
- Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery
- Competitive pay rates
- Travel Assignments Nationwide
- Free, quality, private housing or housing subsidies
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Medical Coverage and Guardian Dental
- 401(k) and FSA
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Certification and Licensure Reimbursement
- Sign-On & Completion Bonuses and Travel Reimbursements
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!